Southwood Neighborhood General meetings are held the third Wednesday of every odd month (second Wednesday in November), 7:00 pm. Check the calendar for the upcoming dates & locations of meetings and other activities. You can learn more by reviewing the meeting notes and agenda.
Yahoo Group membership is open to verified neighbors who live, own property or work within the boundaries of the neighborhood. For further info, please read the List Serve Protocol.
Both sites are unique. They are great ways to stay informed about neighborhood activities.
The boundaries of this Austin, Texas neighborhood are:
- North: Ben White Boulevard
- West: Manchaca Road
- South: West Stassney Lane
- East: South First Street including the greenbelt surrounded by Williamson Creek east of the intersection of South First Street and Emerald Wood Street
For information about the Southwood Neighborhood Association, send e-mail to SouthwoodOfficers@gmail.com.
News and Resources
- CodeNext – Austin Land Development Code – Rewrite
- Imagine Austin Plan
- City of Austin Permitting and Inspection, look up zoning, etc.
- Austin Police Department Crime Information
- Capital Metro
- Austin del Sur
- 2016 Flood Mitigation Taskforce Report
- City of Austin Williamson Creek Flood Study
- Austin Neighborhoods Council